Draggabilly v3.0.0 released
29 Dec 2021
draggabilly.pkgd.js is now 500 lines-of-code smaller. Changes include:
- ❌ BREAKING - Dropped AMD / RequireJS support
- ❌ BREAKING - Dropped IE10 & IE11 support
- 🛠 Updated JS code to ES2018.
- 📦 Used Unidragger v3. Removed Unipointer
- 🔔 Set
handleto Element or Array or NodeList.
- 🐞 Allowed to scroll on element when dragging is disabled. Fixed bug #189
- 🛠 Checked for
windowfor server-size rendering environments
- 🛠 Allowed to trigger
dragEndto stop dragging. #177
If you use Draggabilly, please update and report back if you run into any issues. If you don't use Draggabilly — give it a whirl!
I've been using the holiday break to dip back in to Metafizzy. This work on Draggabilly paves the road for a similar major version update to Flickity.